Skip to main content

MY LITTLE TIME

 

😊My little time was so beautiful. It feel weird to be reminded of the cute work Mom and Dad did back then.💕I had a light and beautiful chilghood. My childhood was spent happily with my two brothers.👬 I was the youngest member of the family and I was the pet of the family. 💙💙 My childhood is so relaxed and free. I got a lot of love from my parents and two
brothers because I was the youngest in the family. 💞 My happiness was their happiness too.

      💐I fight with my brothers and I cry. 😂My brothers have complained to me a lot of the time. Whatever it is, they love me. 💖 I would be very happy to go back that little time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories that will never be forgotten...

  A School Trip.... 😍😍😍 It was one of the best and most exciting trips I 've ever been to during my school days.  It's a two day trip.We were so happy.    We went to Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa.  We left at about four in the morning because of a long journey.We had a lot of fun singing all the time coming and going. We first went to Kalawewa. We had fun singing there too. Also, our accommodation was near Kalawewa. I will never forget that night. because we had so much fun.   We prepared our own meals for those two days. Everyone worked in harmony. The first night we cooked near Kala Wewa. We had breakfast and lunch there and left. Went to all the important places in Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa. Talked to the aborigines of Mahiyangana. It was also a special experience.  For so many reasons like this I will never forget that trip.