Skip to main content

A trip to the Alla...

 A trip to the Alla..😊😊

                It was a super trip & wonderfull day.😊 we were very happy at that day. I was attend this trip with members of NAITA in Ratnapura. we went this trip at 6th of july in last year.👩  
      That journey will never be forgotten. Because we were so happy that day. We went to see Nine Arch. Also took the train from Ella station.💕💕 We could see the Jata Bridge as we boarded the train.👫 It was a strange experience.👌
💕💕💕💕
        During the journey, I had a lot of fun singing and dancing.💃💃 It was a strange experience that not a single boy was involved in this journey. That means there were only girls on this trip. 👩👩As well as, we took a lot of photos.👧👌I have a lot of fun eating together.🍭🍮🍯🍹It was late at night when the trip came and went. I stayed at a friend's house because I could not come home. It's about 11:30 when I go to a friend's house. ⌚⏰The time I spent with my friends was wonderful. And very happy.😊😊💗💗💗






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories that will never be forgotten...

  A School Trip.... 😍😍😍 It was one of the best and most exciting trips I 've ever been to during my school days.  It's a two day trip.We were so happy.    We went to Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa.  We left at about four in the morning because of a long journey.We had a lot of fun singing all the time coming and going. We first went to Kalawewa. We had fun singing there too. Also, our accommodation was near Kalawewa. I will never forget that night. because we had so much fun.   We prepared our own meals for those two days. Everyone worked in harmony. The first night we cooked near Kala Wewa. We had breakfast and lunch there and left. Went to all the important places in Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa. Talked to the aborigines of Mahiyangana. It was also a special experience.  For so many reasons like this I will never forget that trip.